This is the body text that appears as a single paragraph in the Annual Report and on firstrepublic.com. It introduces the client and describes their relationship with First Republic.
The copy is informed by the interview transcript and the biographical details, links and messaging goals provided.
View Testimonial Library
- Word count: 90–110
- Written in third person
For consumer testimonials, the focus should be on the Bank’s relationship with the individual(s) and their personal banking experience (a separate business banking relationship can be mentioned if relevant).
For business testimonials, the copy should focus on the business and its relationship with the Bank, not just an individual relationship.
Structure: The following structure works well as a starting point, but not every testimonial must follow this formula:
- Introduce the client/business
- What are their values? Do they share values with First Republic?
- What inspired their career path?
- What are their successes?
- What makes them unique? What are their passions/hobbies?
- What differentiates their business from competitors?
- How was the client introduced to the Bank?
- What is the client’s relationship to the Bank?
- Why does the client trust the Bank?
- How does First Republic understand and support their vision and goals?
- Are there any specific examples or anecdotes about how the Bank served them?
- What makes First Republic different than other banks?
- How is the Bank supporting their business/family/goals?
- How does working with First Republic benefit their business, personal life, or future financial plans?
- Why is the Bank proud to serve this client?
- Concluding sentence to tie up the story